Children of Men
- Written By: Alfonso Cuarón (screenplay), Timothy J. Sexton (screenplay)
- Directed By: Alfonso Cuarón
- Film Genre: Drama, Sci-Fi, Thriller
- Selected Cast: Julianne Moore, Clive Owen, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Michael Caine
- Filming Locations: London, England, UK, Surrey, England, UK, Buenos Aires, Federal District, Argentina, Montevideo, Uruguay
World divisions, chaos and anarchy, these are the ways the world and the last remaining inhabitants are checking out. No child has been born for eighteen years. Human life and its moral self is eroding into extinction. Set in Britain in the year 2027, this is Theodore Faron finding his ghosts coming back to haunt his fruitless life, in the form of an underground band of rebels The Fishes. Unwittingly drawn into their plight, learning who can be trusted, who can be dependable, and how he must hold the most precious secret the Human race has been so longing to hear, the miracle that can change the course of Humanity; the first pregnant woman in eighteen years. On the run, he, Kee and Miriam must travel cross-country, on the run, terrified and helpless to the safe haven of the Human Project. With the help of aging hippie Jasper Palmer this horrific, dark, unconventional and uncompromising road movie is all that is left between the demise of the Human race and the birth of a new drawn.